Just say no to slutty daddy bears
- Me and the boyfriend have decided to get a place together –– somewhere in the Portland area (but definitely not West Linn for sure)
- I work near Washington Square in Tigard and it is fucking awkward having to walk by Gavin’s work ALL THE DAMN TIME
- My relationship with my landlord and roommates is quickly deteriorating due to some profound differences on what it means to be respectful (to me and to the boyfriend) and understanding (that it takes money to buy and share food)
- My tenure with the Gay Men’s Chorus might have to come to an end because of the fact that I can’t accommodate it with a full work schedule anymore
- I’m losing more weight, but I’ve also been eating tons of crap lately (primarily because of us going out to eat all the time and my terrible planning skills)
- Bodybuilding coach says I am beginning to get into the “core” –– the zone where proper diet, good genetics and proper form start showing big results –– it’s about time!
- This is probably the happiest I have been in a long time. I like the fact that I’m working, I’m in a real relationship for a change, and am beginning to like the things about who I am
- I’ve also realized the types of guys I should stay away from and their habits
- Galván in Portland made it all the way to Japan!
I’m in love with someone
For real this time.
And he loves me back.
And without any lies, any misgivings, any sense of hinderance, or misplaced affections.
I just had to be my own authentic self, accept the flaws within me, and just smile alot.
This place heals people. It makes them better. It makes them more real.
I will die in peace here.
He says he thinks I’m the hottest guy he’s ever been with. Imagine that.
He likes happy people.
So I guess I will just have to be happy.
ETA: I also was hired for a very good, very lucrative job near the Washington Place Mall in Tigard (SW Portland). It’s a hard job, but it’s worth it. I’m excited.
1. Found a job and got hired on the same day. Job pays extraordinarily well
1a. Had really good coffee date
2. Boy came back again tonight and we had Mexican in Oregon City and we went walking alone at Lone Fir Cemetery and I cried
3. He took me back home and I ate him out in the back of his car and we kissed and cuddled and generally were the perfect couple
4. I love eating him out. It gets him all hot and sexy
5. He told me to thank the Virgin of the Tualatins for working a miracle; I owe her and the Holy Souls a candle since I was offered the interview on Hallowe’en and got the job on All Saints’ Day. It’s important I follow through with this because they heard my prayers and I don’t want to be ungrateful.
6. The best thing he told me: it doesn’t matter if you have big muscles or not, just be happy. I would love to be more muscular for myself, because ill be happier. And if I’m happy everyone else will be. So I will take care of me and get healthier and take my meds and start affirming my worth.
7. I am beautiful and worthy of love. I’m falling in love and this is only day 2. It’s amazing!